воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

before land party time




...but it is hard to have him living in my house for 2 weeks.

hyper-vigilant recovering alcoholic, peanut-butter and folgerapos;s coffee fanatic who leaves all of his technological equipment out for little hands on the dining room table, whose nose and ears no longer work so he canapos;t hear my children talking to him or smell their poopy diapers.

(We donapos;t feel comfortable asking him to "babysit" anymore because heapos;s just kinda kid-dense).

So, in short, itapos;s like having someone else around that I have to watch and plice their behavior all day... And I do enough of that as it is.

But I love him. Heapos;s good people.

aws.org beam domain laser welding, before land party time, before land petrie time, before land pic time, before land picture time.



Комментариев нет: