четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

elementary illinois in school terrace




I have to admit I am glad that I havenapos;t had one of these in a while. I have had headaches of various forms from sinus pressure to head connecting with hard object. But I havenapos;t had what I call a screaming eagle in a while. Right now my head feels like an eagle is trying to pull my brains out with his talons from the front while the sound of its screams rings in my ears. I went to bed with a slight headache that was annoying but woke up with this beast. I have taken some asprin and hope that between that and some coffee in my system even if it doesnapos;t go totally away, it will at least reduce to a dull roar.


I do suffer from tinnitus, which seems to be worse than usual this morning to where I have to push past the ringing in my ears to concentrate on ambient sound like crickets, cats and birds. Once the headache subsides, I have a feeling sound will return back to its usual balance.

Until then I put myself on autopilot and write things down to remember them. I know this morning I have to pack Carolineapos;s lunch, get her dressed, check her homework, and get her off to the bus. The rest of the day will be dependant on how my brain pan feels. I do need to go to the store at some point for a few things but I am going to take it easy until I can think more clearly.

I am grateful that the headache is not worse than it is.

clicky hips, elementary illinois in school terrace, elementary illinois in school south suburban, elementary illinois in school, elementary illinois in private school.



Комментариев нет: