воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

designer formal




Finished the rough draft of my second prospectus and treated myself to a weekend in Paris. Friday night, met up with Pascale and Arthur for a nighttime visit to the Louvre. It started out very highbrow, with us admiring the Fragonards and the Delacroix, and degenerated into snorting and multilingual boob jokes. It was awesome. Then we headed for Chinese takeout and to a party in the 14th arrondissement. Martin, who was an exceptional host, had studied in the US for a year and a half and told me he was missing Beef Jerky. I could only tease him about that. The evening continued, with libations and wry jokes flowing freely.

Saturday we visited some of the hotspots from Am�lie (yeah Iapos;m a sucker for that movie and usually show it to my students every year). The day turned into fl�nerie extraordinaire, with us wandering from district to district, following the sights and sounds. We ended up at a protest rally for immigrantsapos; right in the Place de la R�publique. Pascale then treated me to a delicious Moroccan dinner at a tiny restaurant off of Rue de la Huchette, which is in an incredibly wonderful, funky part of town (Le Quartier Latin). We caught a late showing of Ionescoapos;s "Rhinoc�rous" at the Th�tre de la Huchette, where theyapos;ve been showing Ionescoapos;s plays nonstop since the 1950s. After that, I turned down an offer of vodka shots and male strippers and opted to get a good night sleep as I was pretty rough from the night before (yup, I know--Iapos;m getting old). Today I meandered around Montmarte, pausing by the Sexodrome. Cause_catyljan and I have decided to form a band, with that being our first gig. Took the evening TGV back and got to watch Todd prepare red beans and rice and Squeegie smack the dog via webcam.

Things have been pretty good, all in all.

camping mexico tour, designer formal, designer form software, designer form pdf, designer form freelance nepal web.



Комментариев нет: