воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

corp costco wholesale




Had a good weekend.� Yesterday went to W, G and Japos;s baby shower.� Ton of food, friends and family.� Made a variant on the classic Death by Chocolate Trifle, added cranberry sauce.� Yum� Also ran into a couple of friends that I hadnapos;t seen in over 10 years since I started volunteering with dragon boat.

Wen to Forbidden City for dim sum today, to celebrate Sapos;s birthday.� It was a suprise.� About 12 showed up, babies included.� J said that it was better then the restaurant we went to in SF.� Really?� It was pretty good.

In the afternoon a few off us went to retrieve, clean and put the dragon boat into storage for the winter.� It was fun Iapos;d never launched or put away the boat in all the years with my current team.� My last paddle on the reservoir for the year, but definitely not my last paddle of the year� We went to Higher Ground for drinks and snacks after.� I was still full from lunch so I didnapos;t snack.� After we dispersed, a couple of us checked out Muku Noodle House.� Since I found it on Chowhound last night Iapos;ve been eager to try it.� Although it had a limited menu selection, it didnapos;t disappoint.� I enjoyed the rich pork broth.� The noodles were nice and chewy, not soft and overdone.� I love ramen.� The octopus croquettes were quite interesting.� The place is owned by the owners of Globefish next door. Obviously the place hasnapos;t been discovered yet (Opened Oct 1) as there were empty tables.

catscratchfever, corp costco wholesale, corp costner industry nevada, corp cotronics, corp cott.



Комментариев нет: